HTML5 Player PRO Version 2 (CURRENT) Documentation
Note: If you've purchased the player before April 1, 2021, and/or you don't opt to upgrade to version 2 then refer here for the Version 1 Legacy documentation.
Once your order and payment are confirmed, a username and password will be given to you at the product details page:
To access and configure your player including instructions on how to embed it to your site you must login here:
The screenshot below is the settings you must configure for the player to work. If your radio is not hosted by us, please direct any questions to your host to get the best possible response when inputting the correct information needed.
- Stream URL - This is the stream URL that directly broadcasts your stream into a browser. Optimized for google chrome, The player only works with SSL enabled URL that starts with "HTTPS://". Please note: for displaying metadata. Please ensure that you are using a working URL.
- HTTP Stream URL - This is optional, some https proxy do not support for metadata, you can use your http like here for metadata only
- Platform - Select the type of server you are using for your stream.
- Mountpoint - this is usually set to "stream" but others can have a custom one.
- Stream ID - This pertains to some web servers that require stream ID in order to display data about your radio server. Defaults to 1.
- Autoplay - Select if you want the player to autoplay on your webpage or not.
- MediaCP Metadata JSON -If you are utilizing mediaCP as your radio server's control panel, you can optionally enter here the JSON URL to extract the metadata.
- Centova Metadata JSON If you are utilizing Centovacast as your radio server's control panel, you can optionally enter here the JSON URL to extract the metadata.
- Custom Metadata JSON - If you are utilizing a custom JSON URL for metadata extraction to help the player get accurate data.
- Station Name - Enter here your station name to be displayed on the player.
- Show Listeners - Select if you want to display the number of listeners currently connected to your stream.
- Default Image - Here you can upload a default album image if the player is unsuccessful in fetching an album image.
Our player works 100% of the time if correct information was provided.
- The player only works with a secured SSL-enabled and non-proxy stream URL. The stream URL might be SSL secured however if it is a proxy then the result would be the stream will be broadcasted but the details about the track will only show "LOADING...".
- It is built with HTML5 and relies heavily on jQuery. Other scripts on your website may or may not affect the player to function properly. In other words, there could be incompatibilities when the player is added to a web page thus could throw errors like the player is blank, track information is not displaying correctly and etc.
- stream url must be added with out mount point For example https://s3.yesstreaming.net:19000
- in mount point you have to add your mount point example stream
If you are using Wordpress. We have developed a helper plugin to add the player and other widgets the best way possible. Know more here.